Registration & Approvals
South City college has obtained the registration from office of the Executive District Officer Higher Education, City District Government Karachi Wide Registration No EDO/HE/CDGK/P.C.136-137. South city college is affiliated with Board of Intermediate Education Karachi and approved by literacy department Govt of Sindh. South City joined hand with Mohiuddin Islamic University AGK. MIU had chartered by azad Govt of state of Jammu and Kashmir under the ACT ‘1’ 2000 dated 18th January 2000. The university grants commission, HEC approved all the degrees offered by MIU.
South City College is also register and approved by STEVTA and Sindh Board of Technical Education wide Reference No: SBTE/INSP/REN/2017/540, Dated 7th March 2017, which recognized the following technical courses i.e
1) 3 years associate engineering diploma in Civil Engineering
2) 3 years associate engineering diploma in Electrical Engineering.
3) 3 years associate engineering diploma in Mechanical Engineering
4) 3 years associate engineering diploma in C.I.T.
All programs/ courses offered by BIEK are included under the umbrella of South City College Educational Programs such as:
Diploma in Business
The South City College has distinguished and seasoned faculty members. They are highly qualified and possess vast professional experience.
- Highly qualified Faculty
- Economical and affordable fees
- Disciplined Environment
- Free Internet for all Students
- Learning Environment
- Individual Computer for each student
- Well Stocked Library
- Jobs oriented subject’s selection
- Regular sessions for progress review
- Career development guidance
- In house Generator
- Scholarship on merit & need basis
- Situated at posh locality of P.E.C.H.S. near Nursery Bus Stop
- No need of private tuition
Rules & Regulation
1) The Students should wear the proper college uniform with college ID card displayed all the time during stay at college.
2) To read notices for examination , assignments , results etc…
displayed on to the notice board.
3) Students whose attendance falls below 80%, would not be allowed to appear in the final examination.
4) Maintain discipline and academic atmosphere of the college and will not indulge in any political or subversive activities. Disciplinary action will also be taken if found using any kind of drugs, smoking, Pan Gutka, chewing gums etc…
5) In case of any misbehavior with the faculty members, staff or other students etc. The management reserves the right to take any disciplinary action against him / her which includes the cancellation of admission as well.
6) All payments to make before the 10th of each calendar month, in case of late payments, late fees will be charged as per regulations.
7) The management reserves the right to change the fee at any time without prior notice.
8) The management will not be responsible for any mishap or loss of valuables within and around the campus and that vehicles are to be parked at owners own risk.
9) In case of transfer of credits from another college, the credit will be granted after official verification of the documents received from the concerned college.
10) All payments & fees, once made are non refundable and non transferable.